1. I love ice cream like no other. Any season, any time, ice cream has an innate ability to cheer me up. Ironically plain vanilla is right now my most favorite flavor of ice cream. Chocolate comes close second.
2. I cry while watching movies, listening to awesome music, and reading books. I’m hopeless romantic and I wear my heart on my sleeve.
3. I’m clumsy. OR rather I get so focused in things, that it makes me forget about everything else and hence I end up stumbling, falling, bumping toes, making things fall, breaking things etc. Although these days that happens less because my boys know this tendency of mine, and they keep a lookout for this kind of damage.
4. I laugh. A lot. At smart humour. At silly things too. Today it was Monty Python movies that got me there.
5. I get addicted to music tracks. And listen to it over and over again – like 200 times. From last few days, this is the one track that I’m addicted to – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iEDYB7pY7U
6. I am a go with a flow kind of a person, and don’t like planning things to minute details. Except while I travel, when I have my itinerary planned very meticulously.
7. I have a travel bug in me, I love exploring new places. I think I can live my life in a trailer-van and be super happy. Aimless wandering would be a peaceful experience for me.
8. I take people at their face value, yet at the same time, I do not trust them till they give me a reason to. I’m cynical like that.
9. I love cooking, and feeding people. It brings me satisfaction to see people enjoy what I cook for them.
10. Whenever I’m doing something or planning something, I think of all the things that can go wrong with it WAY more than the things that will go right. Like if I’m on road driving, I’m constantly thinking of 10000 ways the driver ahead of me can cause an accident and die.
11. In early teen years, I used to be very short tempered and never knew how to relieve myself of those frustrating feelings of anger. After a while I came to a novel solution that worked. I’d take an old newspaper and tore it down to small pieces, page after page. And go on for hours at times.
12. I enjoy tickling people. The more ticklish they are, the more fun I have. I love making people laugh, more than they want to.
13. I love being kids with kids. My niece and nephew enjoys that their aunt can very well be a 5 yr old with them.
14. I am a gadget geek. Opening them up to see how they work and then putting them back together gives me immense pleasure.
15. I don’t ever leave home without putting on lip gloss. Though I rarely put on any other kind of makeup. Perhaps a bit of mascara gets added to the list.
16. I wear spectacles and love it. I think even when I was not required to wear it at an earlier age; I opted in to wear it.
17. I love unique features in my men. Be it crooked teeth, mancinism, or asymmetrical smile. They make him look so handsome.
18. I adore pets, And the unconditional mutual affection. I have experienced being with many kind of pets – birds, cats, dogs, turtles, snakes and most importantly humans.
19. I love loving people. Call me a mush factory if you will. And I love those people more who do not take themselves too seriously.